Military Resource Center
Search Homes Near Your Base
Learn About Nearby Communities
New Home Communities
Find a community close to where you work. Browse new home communities by military base.
Affordable New Homes
We'll help you find a new home that doesn't break your budget.
Hampton Roads Loves Service Members and Their Families
Getting PCS orders to Camp Allen military base or anywhere else in Hampton Roads may seem daunting at first but this area is full of resources and support for military members and their families. While moving is never fun, a move to Joint Base Langley-Eustis or anywhere else within this part of Virginia can prove worthwhile in many ways. NAS Oceana housing is reasonably priced, the coastal climate is quite mild and people in this region respect those who defend our country. Here at SimonHouses.com, we know real estate and want to ease the transition period during a transfer to NOB or any local base. Just ask for a free buyer consultation; our agents can put a plan of action together to get you in a home before your first day at your next duty station.
Major Area Military Bases and Homes Nearby
- Camp Allen – This U.S. Marine Corps base is located in Norfolk. Beautiful, established neighborhoods featuring traditional homes near Camp Allen include Algonquin Park, Meadowbrook, Talbot Park and Riverpoint.
- Joint Base Langley–Eustis – The Base Realignment and Closure Commission (BRAC) created this base by combining the U.S. Army base of Fort Eustis and Langley Air Force Base into one. Fort Eustis is in Newport News and buyers can find nice homes in neighborhoods such as Denbigh, Colony Pines and Stoneybrook Estates. Langley is in Hampton so buyers can find homes in subdivisions such as Semple Farm, Hayes Farm Estates and Armistead Heights.
- Naval Air Station Oceana – This large Virginia Beach base houses the U.S. Navy fighter jets. Housing developments are located all around the Oceana military base. Buyers can find homes near Oceana at Shadowlawn, London Bridge Crossing and Park Place.
- Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek–Fort Story – BRAC also created this base when they combined the U.S. Army's Fort Story and the Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek into one large base. Service members moving to Virginia Beach have many choices where they can live including developments like Chesapeake Beach, Baylake Beach and Church Point.
- Naval Station Norfolk – Also known as NOB, this largest naval base in the world continues to boost the local economy of Hampton Roads. Sailors transferring to this military base can check out sought-after neighborhoods like Lochhaven, Larchmont and Ghent for homes near NOB.
How Our Websites Can Help
We not only offer knowledgeable real estate agents in Hampton Roads, we provide each buyer with a free home search. We understand that time is a factor so with our resources, buyers can go online and look for new homes in Virginia Beach or wherever they're searching. Visitors can view pictures, floor plans and upgrades of highly customizable new homes. If building looks like the best route, choose your home from 1800 plus plans and find a trusted builder as well. SimonHouses.com makes it easy to pick a neighborhood and build your dream home.
How Our Agents Can Help
We offer a free home buying consultation to address the needs of homebuyers. Purchasing a home for the first time? No problem! We specialize in first-time buyers! We do our best to ensure each first-time buyer gets prequalified because we work with our own on-site loan officers. While rentals are widely available, they can't provide the comfort and long-term investment potential that owning a home can. Don't rent- buy! We help you prequalify! Our friendly agents make it easy to select your family's home and move in upon arrival. Now if only everything with a military move could be as simple as we make buying a home.