Sell Your Home in 2013 With Five Easy Tips
Sell your home in Hampton Roads just by taking a few simple steps. There's no need to wait; 2013 is the perfect year to not only list homes, but sell them quickly.
- Put your house on buyers' short lists. The number one way to get those offers and sell your home quickly is to be the home everyone wants. True, owners can't change the location of properties, but they can bring out a home's best features. The combination of great curb appeal, a well-maintained interior and competitive asking price can make a property a hot commodity in the modern marketplace.
- Prepare a folder. Do the work for your buyers. Show any interested parties all the work you've had done, reputable contractors who've completed projects, money you've put into the home and extras you've added complete with receipts and before and after photos.
- Get connected. Today's homeowner cannot expect to sell a home without plugging in first. Websites, social media, QR codes, mobile apps and URLs help buyers find out more information about homes for sale. Don't get looked over just because you haven't kept up with the times.
- Enlist professional help. Sellers can benefit from a qualified real estate professional in the changing marketplace. The right agent can attract interest quickly from marketing and advertising efforts, thus saving sellers months on languishing on the market.
- Add a little something extra. Make your home stand out from the crowd. Whether it is a special feature like an in-law suite, a recent update like a new roof or an added bonus like a home warranty, offering buyers something more than they seek can only pay off with the quick sale of your home.
Don't just list your home- successfully sell your home with these tips!
Posted By +SimonHouses.com