Sustainable Living Fair in Norfolk Makes it Easy to Be Green in Hampton Roads
The 2013 Sustainable Living Fair in Norfolk makes living off the land fun and simple for those in Hampton Roads. Most of us want to be green, but not everyone has the time or knowledge to make green living a viable option. But at this annual event, workshops and exhibits help explain key elements that allow residents to live more sustainably. Getting back to basics in a modern world may sound challenging, but not with all of these experts in this two-day event.
Come out to the 2013 Sustainable Living Fair this weekend. There is free parking and free admission for this innovative event held at Old Dominion University's Webb Center. Hours are 10 AM to 5 PM on Saturday and 11 AM to 4 PM on Sunday. Check out some of the topics visitors can learn more about:
- Earth-Friendly Remodeling. Ever wanted to learn about how to renovate your home without hurting the planet? Well here's your chance!
- Homesteading. Even in a world focused around technology, homesteading is still possible and now you can learn how.
- Aquaponics. Find out more about this sustainable food production that combines hydroponics with aquaculture.
- Raising Chickens at Home. Homeowners longing for that farm-fresh taste of eggs right out of their own hen houses can find out the basics here.
- Garden Recycling. Find out how to integrate recycling when working on those home gardening projects.
Hampton Roads is the perfect location to become an eco-friendly homeowner. The 2013 Sustainable Living Fair is a fun event for everyone to enjoy in Norfolk this weekend.
Posted By +SimonHouses.com