Five Reasons to Work With a Buyer’s Agent in Hampton Roads, Virginia
The most important thing in a successful house hunt is a buyer's agent in Hampton Roads, Virginia. Find out five reasons why no buyer should ever begin a home search without a buyer's agent.
Buyers who work with our buyer's agents get the following:
1. Exemplary Service. A buyer's agent can actually be a huge untapped resource. These highly trained specialists know about the market in Hampton Roads, explain the home buying process, send the newest listings that match your criteria and most importantly, negotiate on your behalf to get you the best terms and price for your new home.
2. Quality, Not Quantity. Why go with a different agent for each home showing when you can stick with one trustworthy professional? Bypass the rest and stick with the best- one buyer's agent who can make it happen. SimonHouses.com is full of first-rate, top-producing agents who put clients and their needs first. Come see for yourself.
3. Added Protection. Think of a buyer's agent as a protective barrier. They shield buyers away from bad contracts, unsavory homes and aggressive sellers.
4. All of These Services for Free. When Virginia homebuyers work with a buyer's agent, they do so on the seller's dime. All of this help comes at no out-of-pocket expense to the buyer; it doesn't get much better than that!
5. Legality. Once upon a time buyers could simply ask to see homes and agents could oblige, but this it not the case anymore. As of July 1, 2012, any interested party must sign a buyer brokerage agreement before a private showing can be arranged in Virginia. A buyer's agent is now a must for those wanting to view homes in Hampton Roads.
Posted By +SimonHouses.com