Home Features to Love This Time of Year in Hampton Roads
Autumn in Hampton Roads can be wonderful, and there are some features in the home that make it even better. So stick around the house this season to enjoy all the comforts of home.
Features that make home the place to be during autumn:
- Fireplaces. There's nothing quite like sitting around a warm fire with friends and family on a cool autumn night. Talk about fun times, and plan more. Play some board games, and roast a marshmallow or two. A crackling fire in your own home is certainly a hot ticket item.
- Heated flooring. Radiant floor heating can warm those cold tootsies in rooms that are tiled. This home feature can be ideal in bathrooms, kitchens and sunrooms. Slippers are optional when owners install heated flooring.
- Mud rooms. These little rooms are nice assets, as they can keep the rest of the house from getting messy. Stow muddy boots, dripping umbrellas and wet jackets here. It's nice to be able to get so much from such a tiny space.
- Garages. Oh the luxury of not getting wet coming home after a grocery run. Walking from the garage into the main residence saves steps, time and sanity, especially this time of year. Vehicles also stay cleaner and safer in garages, giving owners peace of mind.
- Eat-In Kitchen. Everyone knows that kitchens are where people tend to congregate, but an eat-in kitchen gives owners extra space for overflow. Go the extra mile, and set up an extra table for little ones to have their own cookie-making station.
Autumn in Hampton Roads can be warm and cozy; find or install some of these fall-friendly features to enjoy this season to the fullest in your own home.
Posted By +SimonHouses.com