Top Ten Spots to Buy a Vacation Home in Hampton Roads
When you're ready to buy a vacation home in Hampton Roads, there are many options available. Try these top ten spots that keep happy vacationers coming back year after year to their second homes.
- Virginia Beach. This part of southeastern Virginia offers the much-loved Virginia Beach Boardwalk at the Oceanfront as well as the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center.
- Isle of Wight County. Those who prefer the quiet life can escape to this idyllic setting in the countryside. It's never a bad time to buy a vacation home in Hampton Roads here.
- Intracoastal Waterway. Parts of Chesapeake may offer views and/or access to this beautiful body of water. Go boating, fishing and take advantage of this deep water.
- York River. This lovely landmark of Virginia makes an ideal backdrop for homes anyone would want to visit.
- Lynnhaven River. Catch a glimpse of southeast Virginia's native wildlife along the shores of this river. Fish right off your own dock when own a waterfront property here.
- Horse Country. There are plenty of areas throughout the region that are perfect for horses. Rural parts of Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Suffolk and Toano are just some of prime places for equestrians.
- Williamsburg. History buffs can spend their vacations exploring the many monuments, sites and museums that line the streets of this picturesque town.
- The Middle Peninsula. Both Mathews County and Gloucester County are filled with postcard-worthy spots and opportunities for great fishing.
- The Outer Banks. Although the Outer Banks isn't in Virginia, this region is considered one of the jewels in the greater Hampton Roads area.
- Sandbridge Beach. Between Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks lies this little place tourists descend upon to take in the natural beauty.
Posted By +SimonHouses.com